Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: Dave K

Criminals STEAL guns
"A 1997 Bureau of Justice Statistics survey of state prison inmates who had used or possessed firearms in the course of their crimes found that 79 percent acquired their firearms from “street/illegal sources” or “friends or family.”
Only 1.7 percent obtained firearms from anyone (dealer or non-dealer) at a gun show or flea market.[3]

Originally Posted By: Dave K

Criminals STEAL guns

79 percent acquired their firearms from “street/illegal sources” or “friends or family.”
Only 1.7 percent obtained firearms from anyone (dealer or non-dealer) at a gun show or flea market.[3]

Where did you get steal from street/illegal sources or "friends or family" ?

I'm not for gun control...I'm just for controlling people that buy and sell guns to people that can't purchase a gun themselves. You tell me how it can be done ?

Dave how long did you think it would take people to figure out to answer "yes" to the question on the ATF form "Are you buying this gun for yourself ?"

If private gun sales have to go through back ground checks just like the back ground check that you and I go through when we buy a gun from a gun dealer it will slow these people down....and I think the NRA thinks like I do.

Again Bull

criminals do NOT buy guns,they steal them as PROVEN by the statics you continue to ignore !

"A 1997 Bureau of Justice Statistics survey of state prison inmates who had used or possessed firearms in the course of their crimes found that 79 percent acquired their firearms from “street/illegal sources” or “friends or family.”

Hillary For Prison 2018