Ken, I'm going to take off my socks in tribute to your new venture. Comments and questions? Lefever is a great gun, good choice. I have a 16ga. Lefever in my hands and it is made on the XX frame. Also, handled a 20ga. Lefever today and it is made on a XX frame also. What gives? Another yes vote on 16. Did you see the comments when the RBL came out and all the ones holding out for the 16ga. Any chance of getting rid of the cocking indicators and those firing pin screws on the frame. Get the frame cleaned up for some of your engraving. Love DT and extractor function. Nothing matches the sweet sound of the extractor gun closing up with a clunk instead of passing wind as you struggle to cock the ejectors on closing. Make sure the ebony portrait insert in the forearm is something other than the Cocker Spaniel that's in my gun. Concave rib, instead of flat? Good luck and you may have really done it this time. Sounds like you've picked a talent pool of the finest our sport has to offer. Randy

RMC