Canvasback,
No you don't understand my position. Just because you just found out doesn't mean everyone else did. I've known for years and I was told by someone else. If I was told, Schotz was told first, and the way he plays up to some of these guys, surely they know too.

I was here when the Kornbrath hogs quietly soaked up all his work, which would have been cool if it hadn't been done under a cloud of misinformation, deceipt, and flat out burglary. Your talking to the guy who reported Joe Reece (ESACA member)to the district attorney's office.
I was right here at this forum whe someone (fishingkid or something) turned up with the one of rarest L C Smiths "Mark's Special" only about 3 or 4 known. Do you think any of these LC experts would tell this kid? No, some reader who specializes in Liege shotguns had to get bashed for telling him (that's me)

Dude...Does it look like I want to perpetuate secrecy? I'm asking you again, does it look like to you like I'm perpetuating secrecy, (which is your accusation).Just what are you getting at here?

All I'm trying to do is let out some overdue recognition for Loy for all the regular folk who suffered through my barking at Chris Schotz. And I want to let out the info without getting goose piled. If I'm ambiguous then I can choose not to defend my post. It's that simple, not secret.

Remember, I came to this thread to try and keep the record straight about Emil Flues...in a conversation about Flues Kornbrath and Loy. I told near all I knew about these three men, yet you make no recognition of that. These readers now have the knowledge to swim with the sharks, but it wasn't my intended conveyance. I'm not an Ithaca or engraving expert, but you don't have to ba an engraving expert to see the difference between Loy's, Kornbrath's, and Flues' engraving. Why then would these experts on American shotguns be discussing this seeming nonsense? Because at least some of them are testing to see who understands what...like any good shark, they're testing the waters.

Again I came here as stated in an earlier post, to try to keep the record of Flues straight...nothing more...unfortunately, I had to cough up what I knew about Loy as a consequence, but it was never my intention, or I would have said years ago.

Last edited by Robert Chambers; 08/16/12 11:57 AM. Reason: spelling