Thanks for the effort fuhrmann.

While looking in Jozsef Kirner's direction I stumbled onto Alfred Dzikowski we Lwowie(Lemberg/Lviv/Lwow) C.I.K. Nadworny Dostawca of Karl Ludwig Street I or Alfred Dzikowski(rusznikarz Lww)Cesarsko-Krlewski Nadworny Dostawca of Lemberg being of Polish descent.

Like many, or all, of the other k.u.k. suppliers, he is purported to have been a whale of a mechanic and also peddled edged weapons. The concern's adverts and listing are common from circa 1880 forward and with the Cesarsko-Krlewski Nadworny Dostawca dubbing, I would venture a guess he was active about mid 19th century and also had a son with same name. His home was No. 8 on the corner of Brajerowska(Lepkiego) Street & ??, where either many mounted trophies adorned the walls or the exterior facade was similar, or both.

Back right is Alfred Dzikowski, who I guess to be a Junior. To his left is Zdzislaw Dzikowski, possibly the owner of the firm by 1908. Image is from a late 1902 wedding in Vienna of his niece or somesimilar relation.

Dr. Zdzislaw Dzikowski owner/kupiec broni palnej

later Dzikowski firearm/bron palna/waffen hndler

Seems the shop closed right after WWI, possibly in 1921, and a former apprentice who aspired to the rank of master(bchsenmacher/rusznikarz) named Eustachy Dmytrach opened his shop.

from article by Piotr J. Bochynski.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse