First let me state that I have never owned a CSMC Fox but I have always wanted one & I have looked at many on the secondary market & a few CSMC display guns at various shooting events.
I had one on order but cancled my order when I ran into difficulties with CSMC over wood selection. Joe Wood is spot on in his comments that many of the CSMC foxes have poorly grained wood in the head & wrist. I would also comment that in my observation the workmanship varies significantly on these guns. Some are very nice & some I would not want to take home.
I discussed the workmanship issue with large nationally known dealer who has more than a few CSMC Foxes come through his shop. He concured & his opionion was that the quality depended upon the gunsmiths that were working for CSMC at the time the gun was made. He seemed to think that turnover in the highly skilled people at CSMC was significant.
My suggestion would be to look at as many CSMC Foxes as possible before making a purchase & choose carefully.