When I made the original post about the anti's planned protest at Starbucks on Valentines Day it was intended to be informational period. I expected most members here to read it make a mental note and pass on probably without comment. The firestorm of protest kicked off here came as a surprise to me and I expect many others were surprised as well.
While I respect most of the points of view here I cannot agree with those whose opinion is 2nd Amendment rights discussions and attacks should be relegated to the Misfires Section . Gun Control and any attempts at gun control are at the core of our hobby and discussions of such attempts don't belong in an offshoot area such as "Misfires".
With all due respect to Dave Weber; the very title of the "Misfires" Section gives the impression that this issue is of little importance.
If we don't actively stand up for our 2nd Amendment rights and keep each other informed as to attacks on this right we will ultimately pay the price as has been the case in other Countries.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.