I say it one more time. Any welder that does barrel work better have liability insurance for barrel work, or zero assets to attach when something anything happens to the gun. Attorney in court. Mr Welder x where do you take your degrees in Metallurgy and Mechanical Engineering? Where and when did you get your pressure welder certification? Is certification current? Tell me about your testing apparatus. [Laughter in courtroom when defendant says he put gun in a tire and pulled trigger with string]. Show me your alloy % chem analysis on the parent metal and what you used to fill it. Also your tech analysis of the completed weld including the microstructure of the steel before and after welding. Why did you put my client at risk doing something you really know nothing about? Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying this is right just this is the way it is today. No different than trap shooter who blows up barrel with homebrew trap load and loses fingers or injures the man beside him. Then he gets a contingency lawyer and sues Remingtom WW federal etc claiming it was a factory load, and Rem WW etc are on hook to prove otherwise. Last comment, companies that do barrel porting, sleeving etc have liability insurance and the guy who does welding is not at risk of losing his home and savings.