Allan,
I have built a couple of 20 gauge bore rifles using Verney Carron barrel blanks. Ken Buch at Kebcollc.com has a few 20 gauge blanks left, but they won't last long. He gets $125.00 each for them plus postage. They are the smoothest barrels inside that I have used to date, and a good buy at $125. As of this time, he tells me that he is out of 12 gauge tubes but I am trying to talk him into ordering some for me and a few for sale. I told him that I would try to help him sell them. We need to know how many people are REALLY interested in buying a pair. There is at least one guy on this thread who has talked to me for months about doing a double for him, but when it comes down to actually doing something to get started, he caves in. These people are nuisences and hurt the hobby.
The big problem with availability is that the company doesn't do small orders. Ken has to have a big order together before he can add in a few blanks for builders. Verney Carron has always made the Hastings barrel blanks, all Hastings did was to finish machine them for the various shotgun actions. If any of you are interested in getting 12 gauge blanks let me know and I will pass the information along to Ken, BUT be SURE that you are committed to following through with the project. He wants to know how many to order and doesn't want to have to sit on a bunch of them. Below are three links to pictures of my first 20 gauge bore rifle. The next three are of my own personal 20 gauge deer gun. Bob H. Birdhunter50

Last edited by Dave Weber; 02/19/12 03:06 PM.