I'm going to preface this by saying that the ACGG is a sponsor on Dave's web site and also if anyone here wins this gun I will personally pay Dave - and it will be more that the usual $10. This gun is not for sale it is the Guilds annual raffle gun but we, the makers on the project, do share in the proceeds.

Anyway, with that disclaimer out of the way here's the scoop. I'm one of three craftsmen involved with creating this custom shotgun. We are, Larry Peters (metalsmith), myself (wood butcher), and Kenny Majors (engraver). Pete Mazur of Grass Valley California was the project chariman and also the metal finisher. If you care to see any more details on the gun and how to purchase a ticket here's the link http://www.acgg.org/raffle/firearm-raffle-projects

Steven Dodd Hughes took the advertizing photos and was kind enough to allow me to use them for posting on the BBS.If you wonder why I chose to show a picture of the forend in particular, it's because this checkering pattern was blatantly stolen from an original Remington 1894 EE and it was REALLY hard to do. So without further adieu here are a couple of Steve's photos of the gun.

Doug Mann