Originally Posted By: tanky
My RBL developed a problem on the skeet range in early June.On station 3 I shot my 2 targets and my gun wouldn't open. I tried bumping the butt but nothing worked. Not wanting to mail my precious utensile I called and asked if I could hand deliver it. Adam, the shop manager said sure and if I got there early enough and the problem wasn't serious I could hang out in the gun room and waite for the repair. Well it was only a burr that broke lose from some where and prevented the locking block from traveling thrue it's full cycle. I was able to leave with my gun and my buddy and I got to drool over many of the implements that we could never aford.We also had some very good gun talk with Adam and it was a very enjoyable afternoon spent. I'm not a big over and under guy but I have to say that the A10 is an impressive shotgun. Fit, finnish, and feel is all there. We also got to handle a double barrelled bolt action rifle.(I saw 3) Checked out the .22 rimfire Fox double rifle. And many other neat arms.

"I saw quite a few RBL's on the rack for sale. I thought they were sold out"!

After final analysis, many discovered, like I did, that they weren't that great!!

Rapidfire