Century Arms International is certainly right. I went totally blank & couldn't recall what the abbreviation was. The AIR? would be ALB, the bottom of these letters didn't geyt a full stamp so the lower part of the L & B were missing. I was supicious the R was actually a b as I mentioned, but the I being an L din't hit me.
For the price I got mine I simply could not have got anything even remotely close. I am not rally a big time pistol shooter & would never have dug deep enough to buy a 625. On the other hand I have thoriughly enjoyed having this one. I did get some Auto-Rim brass once but the regular ACP brass can be picked up so much cheaper I seldom use anything else. I just think of the clips as my "Original Speed-Loaders" & have fun with it.
throat sizes on mine are quite consistent at about .454". I am sure it is not quite the tack-driver as your 625 but entirely adequate for my purposes at a mere fraction of the cost.
I don't recall production numbers prior to the change but as I recall most of the Colts didn't have "Throats" as such at all but were simply bored straight through to brass dia. I would expect accuarcy from one of these to be very mediocre.
Bottom line as to whether its worth owning is up to how much you can get it for & what you expect of it. I have no regrets at all to owning my S&W.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra