I like gunshows for bargains in reloading supplies and ammo. Sometimes there is an estate sale at the show and you can pick up stuff that is cheap and vintage. We tend to pack rat stuff away and when we depart this earth someone takes your stuff to a show and it tranfers to another guy. I'm trying to use the stuff that I pick up. Last show I got a keg of HiSkor-700X for $120. May not sound like a great deal to some but that is what you pay for an 8 pounder today, this was an older Dupont keg and they contained 12 pounds. I have not used 700X for many years prefering Red Dot and Promo instead but I guess I'll be using it now. Recently loaded all the 38/.357 magnum bullets that I have been collecting for years at the shows cheap. Some of these dealers make me laugh though. As an example the guy might have a half bag of shot and he wants full retail price for it. He carries this heavy half bag of shot from show to show for years. I would think that making as many transactions as possible is where the money is. I wonder how some of these guys pay for the table. Maybe it's their hobby lugging heavy crap around. I rarely buy guns at shows partly because I go underfunded but sometimes there is something that I can't live without. Yes I have some stories of I should have bought that paticular gun and walked away. Most shows I can buzz thrue quickly now because they have changed thrue the years. I walk past the endless rows of AR-15 parts and barrels and have no interest in knife collecting. At least you can get a good snack at the jerky dealers. Anymore I can even pick up a suprise for my wife at a gunshow wich is sad. I remember when I could get surplus 8mm Mauser and 7.62x39 really cheap,I shoot more than just shotguns you know. Now any ammo is expensive. I carry a duffle bag at the really big shows so I don't have to go back except for the heavy stuff. I have to tutor the gunshow amatuers not to buy the ammo at the first table they stop at then have to carry it the rest of the day. Gunshows have changed but I am hooked. I'm looking for that next deal down the next isle!