Another "Gold Star" answer- in honor of my oldie but still a goodie Miller 300 amp Gold Star TIG- also sweet for SMAW (stick rod) with the soft-start- yup- two Linde water cooled torches, foot 'stat- grounded bench with dis-connect to re-link ground leg to "non-benched" work- and two stinger leads (Tweco)- a smaller one for 1/8" and 3/16" dia rod- and a heavier one for the downhand fab welding with "drag rods"-- 7014 etc 1/4" and 5/16"-- I never use that small 4" B&D grinder for anything else but tungsten electrodes, as you do with yours- and I also have some spare electrodes for ferrous metal work ground to a "eyeballed" taper to match the filler rod- also- note than Pure Tung, 1% Thoria and 2% Thorian usually have a color code painted on one end- so I try to preserve that and grind the point (or ball the tip for AC work) on the other unmarked end-

I also now have a used but re-built Lincoln MIG wire welder- 250 amp- pushes .035 dia. 70-S3 code wire- Tweco gun and hose, and I am using a 75% Co2/25% Argon shielding gas- nice for inside work with no drafts to deflect the gas collar at the nozzle- and on clean new steel for "fab" work- But- I still do more with the SMAW- as my "rabbi" taught me years ago- "pretty damn hard to screw up a ground lead, a stinger a stick or either: 5P, HYP (Hippie rod) or Lo-Hi (LH-70) and a good welding machine (in his case- all Lincoln- all US of A made-))good old days indeed--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..