That Baker SBT is one fine looking gun. I have some older original pads- Ithaca sunburst etc- and recently bought a 1895 era Uncle Dan LeFever 12 gauge- DT and the side cocking pins-very impressed with the cocking mechanism and the ball socket style hinge- gun had one flaw- original buttstock and BP was cut down to a 13" LOP from front trigger, and the aprox 4 degree pitch line from heel to toe was ignored and it was cut flush (90 %) so I spliced a spacer of walnut from another era gun, used a bisquit joiner and Gorilla glue and of course, masking tape and clamps. Gorilla glue is almost foolproof-trick is to moisten both mating wood surfaces with tap water, and as it "migrates" under clamping pressure a bit, spread it with a popsicle stick just in the center areas (I did, however, coat the bisquits evenly with that adhesive. I had an older period Silvers pad and I used both the Gorilla glue and two drilled holes in the spliced stock for the screws- now that it has dried and set, and I have finish sanded and refinished with tru-oil and added stain to match, it is as solid as the original stock was. I have a gunsmith friend who gives me the "drops" from various stocks, buttplates and older recoil pads, so advise if you are looking for something older, perhaps I can find it for you. The "repo pads" from Galazan are nice, ditto from Midway, but expensive.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..