Remington had a wonderful gun with the 3200, didn't milk it for all they could have, but the failure of that gun was the fault of the customer and the times, not the maker. A couple of years after Remington gave up the 3200, sporting clays and long heavy guns became the vogue. Actually, 3200 barrels were quite trim. Five years later, screw chokes and 32" barrels were all the rage, as they are today, and a $1200 gun with those features would sell by the boxcar load. Why someone at Remington couldn't figure that out and bring back the 3200 I have no idea. Since Remington saw fit to make getting service on the 3200 nearly impossible, I got rid of all mine and for the last 15 or 20 years I've been very happy with my four (now three) K-32 Krieghoffs. The K guys at Ottsville are quite happy to perform service on their antique shotguns. My favorite competition K-Gun is in its 40th year of competition, is quite obsolete, but they will still work on it and provide parts. What's wrong with Remington?