Hey- Replacement- as in "Repple-Depel"?? You get the big Gold Star for observation- good on you. I put that in to see if anyone (other than the azz-hole twins Gelnnie-Thorns and Homely Joseph hisself) ever read my stuff- maybe they might want to learn a few things from a long-time code certified welder, or a little bit from an equally long time in grade Model 12 shooter.

One of my gals went to Michigan State- for her Masters she had to write a 500 pages paper- her professor then was big on Polynesian foods- and made no bones about that fact- so she typed a note and put it in about page 396- went like this: "Dear professor ++++++ whatever- if you have read this so far, now you have seen the enclosed, and if you give same to me with my grade I will treat you to dinner at the "Boom Boom" Room- at that time, one of East Lansing's better restaurants- just as "Diamond Jim's Tiffany Place" next to the State Capital area in Lansing was consider the best of the best- Guess what troopies- she never heard a word from the good professor about his "free meal" Mayne kinda sends you a message-or, maybe not--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..