Got a big News Flash for you Market Boy- The Old Man died in March 1971- you gonna hunt "buurds" with Nash's ghost maybe. There ain't no Model 12 forum that I know of, and Nash would NOT have shot a POS Mossenburger with the Special Ops. black plastic K-Mart stock back in his day(s) because they didn't exist. I will apologize (somewhat- I'm like the late "Hank The Deuce"- I don't explain) about the HE FOX- as some of your "pals" who got me shitcanned from the elitist Parker gruppen because I refused to divulge the Name, Rank and Serial Numbers of the two 12 AHE's I (and my two Grandsons and the lawyers) own-

Got some, to me, vindication on that move- another site-a gentleman wrote that many dealers won't give out the serial numbers, or maybe just the first 3 followed by XXX's - as the sites (Gun Brokers) Gunz Amerika- etc) are "heavily trolled" and why give the bad guys any more info than they already get.

The HE is in the Cabela's "system" sorta- believe one of their gun dept. managers bought it for his own use- hope he's a big fella like you, that Fox is a cannon.

I like your stuff and the way you write it here, also Don Moody and John Mann, so if I "fired back" from my position of Model 12 ownership on a double gun forum, it is because I read Dave's rules as allowing it- ditto single shot rifles, drillings, over and unders and other fine weapons not made by the Bros. Hunter or Parker-

So shoot well at "Reel Foot", I shoot the Model 12's because shot for shot, shell for shell I kill more birds consistently with Mr. Thomas C. Johnson's "Perfect Repeater" than any other form of shotgun ever- Feliz Navidad-- RWTF

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 12/26/08 02:41 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..