Thats pure rubbish EDM. Rubbish. If a potential buyer ask all the right questions (example...Is the gun 100% original? Has the gun been sleeved? Is there any pitting in the barrels? etc.) and buys the gun off of what that dealers answers were and the gun shows up not as described...then that dealer is a LIAR and a CHEAT. Regardless of his refund policies. Nobody likes having there time wasted and money spent when it need not be.

I've sent two guns back to Steve for the same reasons Serban did. NOT AS FREEKIN DESCRIBED. I will not make that mistake again. I can care less what his "national reputation" is to other people, I care about how I was dealed with. He sold me a Fox that he said we restored by Turnbull, I said are you sure, he said YES, 100% positive. I called Turnbull, gave them the serial number and guess what.....They never had that gun in their shop. HUH. Would you not say that is a lie???? The second gun went back because again, I asked if the barrels had ANY pitting in them, his answer was "NO", "they are bright and shiny, like new"....when I picked up the gun, took a look down the barrels, you guessed it..pits running damn near the full length of the tubes...I put the thing back in box and sent it back, that was strike three. Never again.

Serban is one of the good guys, a real stand up fella who feels he got lied to by a "respectable" dealer, and from what I can tell by his story....I believe him and he was right to call him out and warn others.

And the thing about driving to each and every sellers store to check out the merchandise before you buy, GET REAL dude. Is that what you do??? Just not a real practical thing to do for most people, especially people who buy alot of guns throughout the year. Ridiculous, seriously.

Dustin

Last edited by LeFusil; 12/20/08 06:21 PM.