Thanks for the replies Tom, I had computer problems and was off line for awhile. The slugs I used are Ballistic Products DG slugs. I loaded to a recipe from the 16 ga group. I came up with a load that shoots at 1200 fps/7400psi. The energy level is about what a 58cal bullet weighing 430 gr. with 130gr of FFg produces, 1,447 ft/lbs at the muzzle. Opening day I had a buck, and two does come by my ground hide. The buck was at 35 yds and the doe at 25. I hit the buck with the 9.3, he jumped and walked off back into the brush. I swung on the doe and hit it with the slug, dropped like a stone. It got up after two minutes down and could barely stand, I dropped it again with another slug. I found the buck less than 50 feet from where I had shot it. The entry wound was of course 9mm the exit wound was as big as my thumb. I had fired two boxes of 9.3 at the range to sight in and almost as many slugs.The 9.3 is more accurate than the sights. The slugs are fine out to about 40yds.I had another recipe tested for slugs that came in at 1399fps/9400psi. The gun is not Nitro proofed and I knew I would only use it close in so I didn't load them. Only problem was my season was over way too quickly.
Frank