Gramps-

I seem to recall having seen you post about this WR pinfire rifle elsewhere.

I have two pinfire double rifles, I shoot them both.

You really need to cast those chambers.
My guess is that the rifle was set up for paper cases.

I strongly doubt that the thin walled brass cases offered by the company mentioned above will work with your rifle.

It's going to take some work for you to get it set up properly with just the right projectile (likely roundball) and the right charge and wad column.

I make my own cases from brass barstock. The case walls need to be thick to emulate the shape of the old paper cases. I'm working with reforming the rims on modern paper and plastic cases to get them set up to run in my rifles. The 209 primer pockets need work and I need to drill firing pin holes too...

It's a lot of fun, the rifles shoot well and have been quite a challenge, Very Rewarding!

So, back to my sense of remembering you having posted on this gun before, I don't recall you having gotten photos of it up on the web.
You really should either photograph it yourself or get someone to snap some images and get them up for us to see.
Include photos of the proof marks, the breech faces including the firing pin notches, the hammers, the locking system...

I want to see this thing!
There's another guy here on the site who shoots an old black powder cartridge bore rifle, I think his is a twenty bore. My rifles are both sixteen bore.

here's one of them in it's case

and the other one, it's first day at the bench

Now let's see your WR...

--Tinker