Originally Posted By: Fin2Feather
Originally Posted By: fnb25
this is a pretty certain case of nothing but buyers remorse which isn't valid for return ever.

But see, it IS. Unless it's specified otherwise, it's no different than any purchase one makes. It shouldn't make any difference if it's over the internet or at your local Home Depot: a return policy is a return policy, end of story. It's the SELLERS responsibility to limit the terms of the return, if there are any.

Bingo. I don't understand why some seem to have trouble grasping this. We're not talking about buying something out of a storefront operation. We're talking about buying a USED gun off the internet sight unseen. Doing so makes no sense at all without a no questions asked return policy during an inspection period of adequate length (which 3 days sometimes is, but sometimes is not). The internet sellers I've bought from have universally offered such a policy, and most reputable net dealers do. Personally, I would never consider doing business with one that did not. I have better things to do than waste time and money messing with the fly-by-night crowd.

"Serious rifles have two barrels, everything else just burns gunpowder."