doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: TomGresham YouTube Video - 08/30/07 11:15 AM
Okay, this isn't double guns, but it's relates to all gun owners.

You know that CNN/YouTube presidential debate? I made a video for the next one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FI4LwjbEyg
Posted By: JM Re: YouTube Video - 08/30/07 12:16 PM
I think I can pretty much guess what answer you'll get from puesdo-2nd amendment supporters or those flat out hostile to it.

The candidates may say they support the 2nd amendment, but you should specifically ask what interpretation they support: collective or individual. Even Chuck Schumer says he supports the 2nd amendment, but the catch and his evasion is that he thinks it only applies to the National Guard and not to individuals. The excuse gun control supporters always claim when gun control is proven worthless is that the laws were not strict enough or comprehensive enough to work, therefore we need more.

This is why gun control leads to confiscation, it does not work and they keep trying more and more until nothing is left but the original problem of violence they claimed they wanted to solve.
Posted By: jjwag69 Re: YouTube Video - 08/30/07 12:52 PM
Let's see if this gets asked...I'll bet not. But if it does it will only be asked of one party, not the other. The other item is the computer shutdown in PA. The second ammendment supporters at work, again!
Posted By: Fastcast Re: YouTube Video - 08/30/07 01:15 PM
Tom, you make gun owners look intelligent and responsible, that's great! Unfortunately in the last debate we saw how CNN wanted to portray gun owners and I doubt this video/question fits into their agenda.

I saw some mention of Dr. Ron Paul in the "comments"......Never really heard of this guy till recently. He looks too good to be true. I also noticed, hardly a blip about him in the media, go figure. If you haven't already done so, you can check him out at http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Good luck and hope you make the cut!
Posted By: Judge Re: YouTube Video - 08/30/07 01:32 PM
Tom, loved your show on Africa-- that's the kind of thing we need to keep up the image. But how come you let the other guy shoot the leopard?
Posted By: ohiojack Re: YouTube Video - 08/30/07 05:35 PM
I hope this doesn't sound to partisan but Ron Paul is the only legitimate candidate in the Presidential election.
He truly believes in the Constitution and the limits that it places on the government not the people. Check out Lewrockwell.com for more of his writings and a different interpretation of the events of the day. We must not delude ourselves into thinking that by placing the right person in the White House our problems as a country will be solved. We must build the foundation from the grassroots and at the local level.
Yes, Ron Paul has been isolated by the press and the other candidates because they recognize the danger he poses to their neat little club.
Posted By: David Hamilton Re: YouTube Video - 08/30/07 05:58 PM
JM, Can we run you as our candidate? One seldom hears such a clear headed analysis of the gun control mess we are in. The American left has taken a que from the British labor party which has tied their country in knots. We certainly must keep our two party system healthy and not have one party in perpetual control as happened in twentieth century Briton, except for brief respites. David
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com