doublegunshop.com - home
I was looking at Michael Petrov's books this weekend and that led me to wonder where his files and records that provided the basis for his articles now reside. I was searching in particular for his write-up on S.A. Leonard, as I own a Leonard SLE, which is not the one he referenced in his book and thought I might be able to provide information about it to the person holding the files and records to supplement the information he had.

Thanks.

Rem
The files are now in the ASSRA Archives. Will be happy to add what you have to the files. Contact me at archives at assra dot com
Cheers,
Laurie
Thanks. I'll contact you directly.

Rem
Originally Posted By: Remington40x
I was looking at Michael Petrov's books this weekend and that led me to wonder where his files and records that provided the basis for his articles now reside. I was searching in particular for his write-up on S.A. Leonard, as I own a Leonard SLE, which is not the one he referenced in his book and thought I might be able to provide information about it to the person holding the files and records to supplement the information he had.

Thanks.

Rem

You might also check out Doug Tate's book, "Birmingham Gunmakers" He covers Leonard pretty well, including, IIRC, what 'name' firms he built guns for. A good read.
C Man:

I'm pretty sure that the Leonard of Birmingham Gunmakers was Daniel, not S.A. S.A. might have been related.

Rem
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com