doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: homer Good Clays - Columbus, Oh..? - 04/29/11 03:51 PM
I am visiting Columbus and need some advice on a good sporting clays range thats fairly close and open to public. Thanks in advance H.
Posted By: ohiosam Re: Good Clays - Columbus, Oh..? - 04/29/11 04:08 PM
The Cardinal Center, I70, exit 140, opened a new course last year. I haven't shot it yet. http://cardinalcentercamp.com/
Posted By: homer Re: Good Clays - Columbus, Oh..? - 04/29/11 07:42 PM
Thanks Sam - I called them and they have something going on tomorrow that is going to shut the clays range down. Will try them next time. We have settled on Black Wing. Appreciate the help and would still appreciate other advice in regard to shooting in the area as my son has moved there.
Posted By: Ithaca5E Re: Good Clays - Columbus, Oh..? - 04/29/11 08:03 PM
Hidden Haven is south of Lancaster and Handlebar is just north of Mt. Gilead. Either one is about an hour out of Columbus.
Posted By: Shotgunjones Re: Good Clays - Columbus, Oh..? - 04/29/11 08:27 PM
It's hard to dislike Blackwing. Great place.
Posted By: R.Wilson Re: Good Clays - Columbus, Oh..? - 04/29/11 10:07 PM
Briar Rabbit in Zanesville east of Columbus, has two excellent sporting clay courses, a hundred bird fairly difficult course and a 50 bird easy to moderate course also most reasonable course in the area. They have a moderately difficult 5 stand, pistol bays and ranges and a fairly long(400-500 yard) rifle range.New owner and many improvements. go to wwwbriarrabbit.com
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com