doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: doubletrouble Chuck H - 03/05/09 07:58 PM
I haven't seen him post here in quite some time. Anyone hear from him? He did me a favor posting pictures here that I was incapable of doing. Just curious.
Posted By: bbman3 Re: Chuck H - 03/05/09 08:09 PM
Have not heard much from Chuck lately.He is a gentleman and always willing to help! Maybe he has other things going on. Bobby
Posted By: Mike Armstrong Re: Chuck H - 03/06/09 12:57 AM
I believe Chuck works for Boeing. If so, they do "have other things going on," some good, some not so much. I bet he'll be back to us when he gets a breather.
Posted By: Dave K Re: Chuck H - 03/06/09 01:16 AM
Mike thats what I understood Chuck H works for BA and he may well have lots on his plate right now.He is indeed a gentleman and class act,plus he has a chocolate lab !
Posted By: battle Re: Chuck H - 03/06/09 04:13 AM
I think Chuck has some family health issues.
Lets just wish him the best!
Posted By: King Brown Re: Chuck H - 03/06/09 10:09 PM
Has he been gone that long. A week, maybe less? Probably just working his head off as I the last couple days.
Posted By: Jim Legg Re: Chuck H - 03/06/09 11:32 PM
I sent Chuck an e-mail a few days ago. He and Lynn are fine. His 85 yr. old mom is in and out of the hospital and he's just been busy with many other things. But he's fine.
Posted By: chopperlump Re: Chuck H - 03/07/09 05:58 AM
Chuck is one of my very favorite posters. Glad to hear that all is well with him. Ted, also. This is a great website with more knowledge about our guns than any other source. Thanks, lads. Chopper (with 2 new knee joints). Thank God we don't have three legs!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com