Originally Posted By: L. Brown
So, no photo of the mysterious "L'Abielle" shotgun after all, Robert--of which you were so certain? You could've saved a whole bunch of bandwidth--and yourself a hearty meal of crow--if you'd simply admitted your mistake from the get-go.

I have no more time for you here either--but I will toss a few non-clunkers with Deeley latches your way over on the other thread.

The photo I posted above proves that Larry is just a big windbag...I don't need to see his Deeley latches to know that I've probably forgotten more about French and Belgian shotguns than he knows...when he doesn't know the answer, he simply cooks one up...I read his posts before...

I don't care if you taught French to the CIA...I too graduated from Ft. Huachuca....and I know that even when your on the inside, your nobody...and when your out, your a bigger nobody

NEWS FLASH...there is no pecking order Larry, do everyone a favor and stop trying to maintain it...it cloud the issues being discussed and you've disrupted this thread beyond academic pursuit...

Last edited by Robert Chambers; 12/02/07 05:17 PM.