Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Originally Posted by Tim in PA
Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Originally Posted by ksauers1
If you think that Jan 6 was a real attempt to overthrow the government you’re just pathetic

What do you think was in the minds of those involved? Just a lark, eh? Oh, picnic, that's right, picnic. I didn't see any picnic baskets or BBQ.

I'm sure you are as proud of them as Trump is. THAT is pathetic - AND traitorous.

It was a protest gone badly sideways, period. If you seriously believe a few busloads of angry Trump supporters - unarmed, no equipment or supplies, no support, no plan, no leadership or command, nothing but protest signs - were trying to overthrow the federal government, you're an imbecile. It isn't even debatable. You would have to have a Rachel Maddow or AOC level intellect to think our government was in danger of being overthrown. And people wonder why the universities are full of immature, spoiled, entitled dolts.

Where did I say I thought it was in danger?

It is what it is. And meanwhile Trump is calling them heros. You good with that? Thought so.

Hahahaha! This is rich.

The Nutty Professor, in reference to the Jan. 6th protest being an actual insurrection or attempt to overthrow the government, is asking Tim in PA, "Where did I say I thought it was in danger?"

Yet he gave the answer to that very question in the reply he made to ksauers (which he even QUOTED in the same Post!)

Both Tim and ksauers are far too generous in their negative assessment of his intelligence.

Many thanks to Dave for not locking this Thread. By permitting it to continue, Dave is allowing the Nutty Professor to demonstrate to all of us that his Libtard brain is more defective than that of his senile incompetent anti-gun president Joe Biden.

It is also amusing how Jimmy W. is saying he's IGNORING everyone he is unable to debate. And the Nutty Professor is asking the same guys to IGNORE him. Yet neither of them actually IGNORE anybody.

A better solution, if it was possible, would be a system where we could somehow block them from seeing anything we post. It's sad to think that anything useful we might post is shared with guys who support the anti-gun Democrats who are constantly working to gut the 2nd Amendment, ban ammunition, or restrict hunting. The goofy idea that we are all in some kind of Big Tent, and should embrace them just because they may own guns too... is just stupid. It is about as intelligent as hiring a convicted pedophile to babysit your kids.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.