Greetings all:
I have been lurking quite a bit for the last year or so. You might recall a thread I started around two years ago under the name of EQ Tech. I have reregistered as MJS3240 as I could not figure out how to reactivate under my old name. The thread was about the fact that Charlie Semmer had received correspondence from the owner of the Remington EEO that I have owned the other set of barrels for. I bought these barrels around 25 years ago from the “best little gun shop” in Terrell Texas. These barrels are from a 1910 production gun and they are Krupp barrels. The discussion was what would be a fair price for the barrels in my possession.

I never heard from the gentleman until tonight. We had a very interesting discussion about the gun he has. We have agreed upon a fair price and it looks like the barrels will be reunited to the original gun they came from. Charlie wrote an article on my EEO which included an account of the extra EEO barrels I had in my possession. The son of the current owner read the article asnd realized these barrels came from his grandfathers gun I do not recall the issue at this time.

Of course in the mean time I have installed the barrels on a CEO frame. I did not have to remove any metal from the barrels so they should fit the original gun fine. Charlie was gracious enough to sell me a set of CEO barrels complete with forend. I used the forend Charlie supplied me to make up the complete CEO. My plan is to use the funds realized from the sale of the barrels and ship the CEO frame and forend and barrels to Krecher up in Bend and have him fit them all together. That way I will have me CEO and the other gentleman will have an EEO with two barrels.