Originally Posted by mc
Well Keith we are still waiting for the barrel numbers from edd.

Well mc, it appears that Ed already provided an answer why he did not give barrel wall thickness measurements for the .410 he is selling. And I really can't blame him for not playing along with the same old Trolls who dump on just about every attempt he makes to sell guns in this forum.

Originally Posted by ed good
one of the reasons for my success as a hobby gun dealer, is when legitimate honest buyers ask legitimate honest questions, they get quick legitimate and honest answers...

illegitimate, dishonest malcontents, such as those who trash my threads and posts, are ignored...

I appreciate your earlier reply to me in the Army and Navy .410 For Sale Thread. It confirmed what I already knew. The negative comments from the Nutty Professor and others were simply a vendetta because of comments Ed made in battle's Thread back in June. battle gave MWT numbers in response to Ed's questions, but did not provide details including where those minimum dimensions were. Unlike the usual crowd that trashes Ed's advertisements, it appears Ed actually was interested, and made an offer via PM that was rejected. battle called it a "low-ball offer". As a dealer, frequently buying guns to resell, he sure wouldn't be smart to pay retail. Perhaps Ed should not have made his "buyer beware" comment. But on the other hand, one does not have to go back very far in posts made by battle to find him insulting Ed or saying negative things about the guns he sells. So maybe you and the others who are part of this vendetta should consider that sometimes... past is prologue

I'm not here to defend Ed. He is capable of doing that himself. I just find it entertaining to see hypocritical guys who whine and cry about hypersensitive butt-hurt people who leave this forum. Yet they do all they can to try to drive their own enemies away, and would do a happy dance if they succeeded. Lots of guys here have their enemies, and those they simply dislike. But many do not have the integrity to admit it, or acknowledge the disingenuous games they play.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.