Originally Posted by craigd
The Catholic angle is interesting, as a single point of many. Being Catholics themselves in the highest positions, are they hypocrits, are the Catholics getting big grants, do they sacrifice their own for ideology, do they sleep through anti Christian agenda meetings and let radical advisors make policy. All of the above?

What does that have to do with nontox shot, politicizing wildlife, pricing our kids out of the traditions, attacking lawful firearm ownership and usage, everything.

In answer to your question on hypocrites, yes and no, if they held the beliefs of what they claim to be yes, if they claim a label while actively undermining the faith they purport, then they are simply opportunistic liars. One cannot claim membership and then utterly repudiate and undermine.

What does that have to do with non-tox and the rest? If the opposition cannot honestly adhere to our constitution in their public service, or to the faith they claim, then they demonstrate a consistency which requires my opposition. I believe in our constitution and expect likewise in our public service. I know people are flawed and not perfectly consistent; however fatally flawed ones must be opposed as the flaws are indicative of a cancer on the body politic. That cancer is further shown in their insensible policies. The example I earlier pointed out that the left in California claim climate change is a major crisis that requires Herculean action now, but then adopt policies that are actually growing emissions and damaging the natural environment they claim sacred. They fly private jets to resorts to commiserate. They are hypocrites and intellectually inconsistent in their stated beliefs and actions. You cannot claim to want to help the poor then price them out and trap them in their status.

Our traditions are both a target of their ridiculous ideal, and a side effect of their defective world view. Their actions in their incoherence are coherent to that view. MC’s example helps show that.

Last edited by old colonel; 08/31/23 09:46 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS