**SOLD** THANKS DGS AND SS

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

20 ga. / 28” barrels – 3” chamber
Flush choke tubes: C-IC-M – IM - F (w/ wrench)
Single selective trigger w/ manual safety
Weight: 5 lb. 11 oz.
LOP to Pachmayr Decelerator SC pad w/ shim: 14”
Vent rib w/ silver front bead
Adjustable comb - up/down - left/right

This stunning shotgun is in excellent used condition with no noteworth dings, scratches or wear. Its lever is way to the right and the action stiff indicating minimal round count. It will be provided in its original CG/Negrini case with CG cloth sheaths, and shipped to your FFL for $3,200. Payment via Venmo, Zelle, USPS money order(s) acceptable. FTF transfer in Aberdeen MD available.

From the CG webpage: “The Tempio Light brings an added dimension to the popular Tempio Field gun. Featuring a forged action and fore-end assembly crafted from a high tech aluminum alloy, the Tempio Light combines featherweight lightness for carrying and handling ease with unmatched durability and function. The uniquely designed action features a special high luster nickel finish with Invisalloy™ protective coating designed to enhance the “ornato” scroll engraving. Additionally, the stock incorporates a hollowed out section to bring the light weight gun into perfect balance. All wear points between the action and barrels are steel, providing longevity similar to our all steel actions. The deluxe grade Turkish walnut and fine 26 lines-per-inch checkering further enhance the Tempio Light’s appearance. All Caesar Guerini field guns come with a velvet lined lockable hard case and five precision flush chokes (CYL, IC, M, IM, F). A plastic choke case is also included.”

Last edited by steveziv; 04/21/23 08:55 AM.