Hello I did not. Thank you for asking, If you've seen a stock set like this before I'd love to know what maker, It's not a cross-over but a hollowing type... All my vintage and other book reading hasn't shown this design mentioned.

Atkin Grant & Lang record says these H/H were made for an English doctor in 1925. The seller surprisingly stated he believed it was a negative but I purchased them as a plus - and wonderfully these work. They settle and feel like magic. Matched consecutive set #1,#2 from 1925 UK. Maybe it's for a fat cheek. This design puts the eye behind the rib and turns the butt back towards centerline.

My thought when I chose to acquire these relied on my work experience in my way of having always mounted (and yet still) an AR carbine (and back when an HK MP5/10) into my centerline atop my inner collarbone joint nearly dead-center. When a stock comes towards dead centerline of your body (instead of out towards your shoulder) to me it makes for an incredibly bank vault solid mount and natural presentation.

The specs given at sale were, "Cast off at heel 1/2", and 3/4" at toe, IC/IM, IC/IM, 14 1/4" LOP, 1 3/4" heel, 1 1/2" comb, regulated for no. 6 shot - no.1 gun right barrel 134 pellets in 30" circle while left barrel delivered 208; no.2 gun 133 right and 209 left." I've not measured the sticks to confirm anything. I believe I have put shot on paper to confirm percentages of shot in the circle but would need to find my records.

The issue for someone like me about these guns is irrational fear - of stock breakage. I do take them out infrequently for skeet, and once for hunting dove in a public 68,000 acre management area, but I'd frankly not forgive myself if anything cracked/broke, especially at wrist. Use RST and Polywad but my supply is thin. If Kent is a good low recoil shotshell - please confirm!

Has anyone seen stocks like these (post above)?
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Last edited by rrrgcy; 02/05/22 10:15 PM.