So tell us then Billy... why do you only post your ant-Trump and anti-NRA crap in the main double gun forum instead of posting it here? Why don't you tell everyone here why you think we would be better off electing anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats instead of pro-2nd amendment politicians who actually improve the economy and bring back jobs instead of driving jobs and trade to foreign countries?

I think it's because you don't want people to know that you support anti-gunners and despise the NRA. Maybe if they know where you really stand, they won't be as likely to help you when you are looking for parts or advice. Maybe they won't wish to buy the things you sell here, rather than the proper For Sale forum.

Maybe they will understand that you are one of the FUDD's that is helping the anti-gunners in their quest to undermine our gun rights. When I see you posting your frequent attacks on Trump and the NRA here instead of the double gun forum, maybe I'll have a different opinion.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.