Originally Posted By: keith
Point-by point Stevie...

I have said that you said there was no gun registration in New Zealand, and I have stated it slightly differently, QUOTING your surviving words from post #544258 where you said guns are not registered in New Zealand. That is simply two ways of saying the exact same thing.

THIS is the the basis of your twisted LIE right here.

I simply replied to you using YOUR terminology. You over look the incorrect portion of YOUR post, when YOU state "GUNS are REGISTERED in NEW ZEALAND"......only a small percentage were, yet you claim that by me simply replying to you and using YOUR TERMINOLOGY disputing your INCORRECT assertion I am lying. A more dishonest individual I have yet to meet.

But even when I have QUOTED you verbatim with post number and date, you tried to LIE to us and say that you only said that... in error... one time... in the original deleted thread, and then corrected yourself.

ONE TIME and simply replying to you using YOUR Terminology. It is a LIE for you to continue to claim I repeatedly said that. I did not and you know it.

But you absolutely said it more than once. You said it in the original thread which got deleted. You repeated it several other times in other threads that got deleted. And you said it again in your post #544258. How can you keep coming back and telling the LIE that you only said it once?

I keep saying I said it ONCE because I did say it ONCE. I then posted the link to the NY Post article showing that you were INCORRECT.

Your 3% figure came from your NY Post link which told you that your precious 3% figure was from known anti-gunner Philip Alpers.

I linked to a NY Post article which showed you were INCORRECT. I did NOT quote Philip Alpers. You are LYING about this as usual.

I never once said that all guns in New Zealand were registered. I said that the Christchurch shooting happened in spite of gun registration. And that AR-15 was registered by a Special "E" Permit. Did you see the pic of the AR-15 the NZ cop was holding? Does that fit the definition of MSSA in New Zealand? He bought it only a month or so before the shooting so it fell under that law. You deny that, and you run away from that. This is like trying to reason with a severely autistic child... except that severely autistic children do not consciously tell LIES to cover their tracks. In every subsequent argument we've had since the original deleted thread, I've repeatedly stated that ALL HANDGUNS and ALL MSSA RIFLES were registered. I'd like you to show us where I changed my story. You can't because my story has not changed.

You said "guns are registered in NZ".....clearly only a small fraction were at the time of the attack. Your statement was simply incorrect. You did not mention that only a small percentage of guns were registered there at the time. You were wrong and are unable to accept the fact now that your LIE has been exposed. I was the one who pointed out ONLY handguns and SOME Semi-Autos were registered, not you.

Final point... I see you are still running away from your oft=repeated lie claiming that I am unemployed and on the government dole. I thought you want us to believe you are the honest one here... but you run, run, run from that lie like the LYING deceptive coward that you show yourself to be.

There is far more truth to my statement that you are living on the dole than there was in your repeated LIES that I deceive my customers as to who and how the work gets done on their guns.

What is wrong? Too delicate to stand the kind of treatment you like to dish out?

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns