LittleSkeeters makes a 16 to 24ga set. I know that doesn't help you but at least it shows they work with 24ga and are aware of it.

Maybe they'd make up a set for your needs in 24/28

Several of our weekly duffer skeet group use these insert type adaptors. There is no extractor involved, just a thumbnail clearance cut in a part of the tube rim for you to pull the fired case from the adaptor.
The entire adaptor with the fired case is extracted/ejected from your SxS or S/S when you open the gun.
Reload the adaptor and load the 'loaded adaptor' into the chamber of the gun.
Sometimes the adaptor will stay in the chamber and the fired case can simply be pulled from the adaptor while the latter stays in the gun. Then reload as normal. That makes it a fairly normal experience and when this occurs, whatever load you are using,,stick with it.

Your hands get plenty dirty using these in a round of skeet if you have to pull the adaptor, then the fired hull, reload the adaptor and then into the gun..

A few have had some problems with their reloads sticking in the adaptor after fireing. I suspect their reloads are a bit hot.
The Skeeters website says to use Target style loads to avoid expanding the tube into an oversize gun chamber which will jam the adaptor in the gun (makes sense).
I think some reloads depending on shell hull style (smooth or ribbed) and brass or steel head and height have an effect on wether they 'stick' in the adaptors also along with the loads being to warm.

On one 12/20 adaptor a shooter had, he could not chamber his 20ga reloads at all at the 'brass' no matter how he adjusted his MEC press.
The other adaptor took them just fine (Using a Browning O/U).
At his request I took a tiny bit out of the inside dia at the rear of the 'chamber' in that one adaptor which measured smaller than the other. Polished it to match dimension and he has had no problems with either factory (mostly Federal) or his reloads.

Just my experience.
Hope this helps

The only thing I've ever personally used is a Four-Tenner in a 12ga NID !!