Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
...Craig, your writing is as sorry as ever. It your thinking weren't so screwed up. you'd find it easier to say what you mean. As it is , you seem to have no clue what you intend. Stop listening to Rush and get some information.

Bill, it would be an honor and a challenge to mix it up a little based on facts and figures, but I see your writing in exactly the same way. You know your tactic is to brush off volumes of effort with a quick cherry picked comment about something you don't like.

In my opinion, it's been quite a few years since I've felt like it's worth a measured, thorough response to one of your likes or dislikes. But, much as you dislike my approach, I will always be sure to sneak in a factual quip about policy and results, not my feelings about personalities.

If all you have is feelings about racism and comparisons to hitler, I'll continue to poke fun at the specific things you bring up, and be sure to frame it with your actual quote. No big deal stuff, you have a great 4th. of July.