Howdy folks. Someone in another thread mentioned Cherry's Fine Guns, so on a lark I poked around their inventory.

Lo and behold, they have several fairly rough condition Hollenbeck drillings in inventory. I have a later (Royal Gun Co marked) 12/.30-30 Hollenbeck that has some action issues, so I thought this might be a good time to get a parts gun. I don't intend to rob parts from it, but to simply use it as a pattern to make some new bits for my other one.

It was listed as having some pitting and a replacement stock, but decent mechanics.

Not listed were that the rib is separating from the barrels and the lockup is loose as a goose. I probably ought not try to shoot it, which is disappointing, since I ordered .32-40 dies and brass already, along with some fiber wads and such for loading some black powder shotshells (this one is damascus, I think, though the pattern isn't visible through the gray).

Anyway, I remember someone around here having access to the 3-Barrel Gun Company ledger. If it's no trouble, would you be willing to share whatever information you have on serial #1236?

Thanks! Here are some photos.