With interest I have followed this thread. I purchased these laser bore sights for 12ga off Amazon. The laser sights cam with batteries and a carrying case. They only sell them individually so naturally I had to get two.

All I have are American guns to test, no British. How to do this test so the results are the same with each different shotgun? With a sharpie marker I made arrows on the base and the arrows were at 12 o’clock. I used a shooting stick to hold the gun steady while my son marked the laser dots on the poster board.

I have a long hallway in my house. I can stand in my living room, and it is 25yards to the wall of my master bedroom. So I tested at 15yds and 25yds.
Here are the results.

Rem 1894 CEO 32”bbls – at 15yds the right bbl printed 2”hi and 4 ˝” left of center dot. And the left bbl printed 3”hi and 1” right of center dot.
-at25yds right bbl was 5”hi and 8” left of center dot and left bbl was 6 ˝”hi and 1 ˝” right of center.

Rem 1894 CEO 27”bbls – 15yds right bbl was 4”hi and 5” left of center and left bbl was 4”hi and 2 ˝” right of center
-25yds right bbl 7”hi and 5” left; left bbl 7”hi and 6” right

Parker GH 28”bbls – 15yds right bbl was 3”hi and 8”left; left bbl was 3”hi and 3” right
-25yds right bbl 4 ˝”hi and 9”left; left bbl 4 ˝”hi and 7”right

LC Smith 00 grade 30”bbls – 15yds right bbl 2”hi and 2 ˝”left; left bbl 2”hi and 2 ˝”right
-25yds right bbl 5 ˝”hi and 5”left; left bbl 5 ˝”hi and 5”right

Ithaca live bird gun 30”bbls-15yds right bbl 2 ˝”hi and 2”left; right bbl 2 ˝”hi and 2”right
-25yds right bbl 3”hi and 4”left; left bbl 3”hi and 4”right