Hey Drew, why didn't you have anything derogatory to say to your fairy-gunsmith friend Stevie, since he hasn't demonstrated any grief for the dead in Sri Lanka?

And why no severe criticism for your bro Larry who also showed no grief, but merely jumped in to fend off any blame toward his favored Muslims, and instead point his fingers at Bhuddists?

I know why Drew. It's because you are a petty hypocrite, and blinded by your hatred for me, and your desire to run away from the valid questions I asked you about your dishonesty and hypocrisy.

Now why can't you just be honest for a change, and tell everyone which of us started with personal attacks in this Thread? Was it me, or was it you? Let me refresh your memory Preacher. It was you who started by comparing me to the loathsome nca225, and then later you personally attacked Greg by claiming he "defended the indefensible" sexual abuse of children by pedophiles. Your fairy-gunsmith partner Stevie likes to follow me around with his dishonest accusations, so don't be so butt-hurt when I respond to him or her or whatever she is.

And please stop trying to hide behind your Scripture, your Bible, and pictures of dead bodies covered with sheets. You really aren't fooling anyone but yourself. Stick with pics of your dead dog or the little Guatemalan girl, as you have done in the past when trying to deflect attention away from what a fake and fraud you are. Would you like to revisit that $10,000 wager and the horse-shit claim you accused me of? Or will you run away from the truth about it again? My opinions of you come directly from your actions here. What do you expect?

But in all seriousness Drew, I'll have to check a Catholic Catechism to see if there is some requirement that I must show respect and kindness to a disingenuous hypocritical little worm who hides behind Scripture. The Nuns would have probably had to beat me with a metal yardstick to drive home such a lesson.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.