OK Stevie, show us a lie I've told here. The last time you accused me of lying was when you claimed there was no gun registration in New Zealand... Even though a special permit is required for all semi-automatics. So as it turned out, you were the one who was telling lies. Of course,the link you provided to prove your erroneous points about the percentage of registered firearms used data that came from a known anti-gunner.

I'm not sure if that was dishonesty or simply more of your usual stupidity. You also have your head up your ass with your repeated concerns that I hacked into Shortshells PC. I can understand your personal concern in this matter since you and Shortshells likely have shared some intimate fairy-gunsmith thoughts. Do you think Shortshells should be breaking the rules here by using a second username, since he was too much of a coward to use his regular name and login? And what do you think of him sending anonymous intimidation mail to my house, and making threats to me? It seems he is the one who let the horse out of the barn by leaving an internet trail a blind man could follow. Both of you combined couldn't muster the I.Q. of an idiot.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.