I had a Super Britte. First saw an article about them in an old Gun Digest I think back in the 60's or early 70's. It was a gun I put on my bucket list. Very neat gun, but the dynamics of shooting it I never figured out. It was so bad I decided that if I decided to end my life with it, I would have to load two and have a reload handy.

Sold it to a Doctor down in Lexington KY who was more interested in collecting it than shooting it. Then about five years later they found a stash of unfinished Brittes and another hundred or so hit the market. Think they were sold by G & H. I did resist the temptation to buy another. In hindsight I had either a regulation problem or there was too much negative pitch. I tried altering a recoil pad to eliminate the negative pitch but never got it to shoot well for me. The problem with owning too many guns is if one wont work for you there are two others always waiting to be used. Still some items on a bucket list are best owned and passed along and some are to be kept until the end of your days. This was the first for me.