Sorry I started this line. I have French spouse, sons, in-laws and what happens there affects me. The fire probably was an accident but it is an unexplained accident. I was extremely upset and with the daily demonstration of how centrally controlled from Paris France really is, right down to having news anchors fired because Brigette didn't like them, or being able to ban grocery store sales because "it might hurt the farmer," I was skeptical that a clear accident investigation would get to the bottom of anything.

But I didn't mean to start a political spitting match yet again. Let's wait to see what comes out. Right now there is a lot of anger in the French...and they want to hear more from the 32 year old whose firm was one of the ones working on the building. I know that in Washington DC, you start renovating a building, you'll have a fire extinguisher every 5 yards. I somehow doubt that this intense obsession with safety applies in Europe. In the meantime, let's wait and see.

And no one here supports ISIS or terrorists. Since I started this mess...I suppose I could delete it...but I learned something about welding I must say...and about lead.

Last edited by Argo44; 04/17/19 10:14 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch