Easy there,partner- I'm not the first guy who has posted herein that has suggested that the Muslims were behind this event. I will admit to not being a fan of the Koran. And America is NOT the "Great Satan" either. As a life-long Roman Catholic, I am deeply disturbed about this, as much as I would have been had Hitler sacked the Vatican during WW11-- I'll reserve my final judgement until the final facts are in--

We had a local Pizza and convenience store here, located about 1/8th mile from the Middle School and High Schools in Greenville. The former owners retired and sold it to some Muslim immigrants- they drove it into the ground- they were rude to all the school kids, including 2 of our grandchildren (who were raised to be polite to others) served rotted lunch meat in their sandwiches, and shouted curses in Arabic to anyone who looked like a White Christian American--they went Chapter 11-

Muslims want to move here, but as a general rule, do not wish to conform to the American way of living and doing business with others. And I personally do NOT care for the way they mis-treat their wives and daughters and females-- You want to move to America, you learn English as your primary language-- IMO anyway!! RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..