Originally Posted By: moses
Originally Posted By: ed good
well, der you go agin keet...ah aint callin fur "disarming the American public"...i am suggesting that good citizens consider voluntary disarmament in the interest of public safety and social harmony...but, if one chooses to "keep and bear arms", then it is their constitutional right to do so...subject to state and local regulation...

I went to school, I learned reading, writing & comprehension, But I am still a little puzzled by the above.

So as I comprehend your writing Ed, the good citizens hand in their guns in the interest of public safety, right.

Since when have the good citizens who are law abiding folk been the problem when it comes to public safety. Them or their guns are not doing wrong. Use the guns responsibly & store the guns safely out of reach of sticky fingers & you have public safety.

Why hand the guns in ? What changes to being safer ?
Will most people if still free to exercise their constitutional right do so & keep their lawful property ?

What of the bad people & crims, will they still not be the same level of threat to public safety.

Could you please post sensible & workable & comprehensible solutions ?

O.M

Moses, once again Ed is showing us the "idioticy" in which he writes is a reflection of his true self, an idjit!

Last edited by RARiddell; 03/23/19 06:51 AM.