So Stevie, if you know who I am, and you have even repeatedly posted that information online... and your friends Bob and Brent did the same, how am I hiding? Don't you keep saying the horse is out of the barn and some things just cannot be unseen? Are you going to call Bob a coward just because he doesn't want me posting his personal information online as he did to me? He thinks that crap could endanger his family, and he is right. He just didn't think my family is worth the same consideration, and neither do you. Are you going to call everyone here who uses a screen name a coward? Or are you going to exempt those who have the same Liberal Left mindset and determination to hide the truth about which party and which politicians and people are responsible for most infringements upon our gun rights?

I QUOTED an absolute lie that you told us. You twisted and turned and then modified it into another lie which I QUOTED as well. You claimed there is no firearms registration in NZ, but clearly there is. And you say I am digging a deeper hole and I am a 100% LIAR.

Is this an attempt to bait me into losing it, saying what you really are, so that you and your pals can convince Dave that I deserve to get the same boot he gave to jOe?

Lord I hope this all doesn't get deleted. People need to see what you are. You can have the last word. No sense arguing with someone who denies their own lies and twists the meaning of words like registration in order to hide the truth about the Liberal threat to gun rights.

The Liberal Democrats themselves talk about it. They make speeches. They organize marches and anti-gun protests. They promise to do it. They go on CNN and criticize Republicans for not helping them. They even post it on their campaign websites. Leave it to you to try to tell us I'm lying about it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.