Originally Posted By: buzz
CB: Frankly, I could care less what they hunt with. My only questions were why TSS when lead is so effective and cheap? , why use a .410, is it for bragging rights (I still think likely so, even if only to brag to ones self, the exception being a young child or girl)?, and it does appear there is a push by the ammo and firearms companies to sell these products. I do know lead #4s are extremely effective on turkey and seem sufficient. I really do believe all this new stuff is only a quest for a better or different mouse trap. But, no I dont care what other people legally hunt with. Besides, if there was total agreement on these issues, then we would have nothing to discuss....no intercourse whatsoever, and how BORING would that be. Also, since I personally know jOe, I see him in a different light than many of you. Here, he is a misunderstood individual imho. I know him as a genuine and generous person. Many of you would too if you had the chance to meet in person. With that in mind, and as an expert with the turkey hunting, I believe his opinion on this issue matters.

jOe has apparently never shot a turkey with TSS, so how could he possibly have an opinion that matters? And anyone can tell from his posts here that physics is not his strong suit. And it doesn't appear that anyone on this forum except you is paying any attention to him.

He once wounded a turkey with hevishot, but he can't grasp that TSS is not at all the same thing. Oh well, shoot whatever you want.