Battle- I had several stocks bent by a local person with a bending jig patterned after Mike Orlen's. He did a good job but hasn't done stocks in some time now. Saying that, Mike Orlen may be your answer. I have never used him for anything, but his name gets dropped here frequently.

My experience is very mixed. I had three Fox guns bent. Two had 2-3/4" drop from factory and wound up about 2-9/16" best we could do. One of the guns was particularly tough, as the bend would just not stay. The third had been nicely restocked and bent down slightly and over to the right, easily. The other gun i did was a Miroku Daly which went up and over easily. Both of the guns I had trouble with bending had Fox black walnut wood. The other two had French and unknown wood.

When you bend any distance, cracks may appear where the stock pushes against the trigger tang or the top strap. Guns with straight stocks bend easier than pistol grip.

At this point I have a couple guns that could use a stock tweak, but i doubt that I'll do it.

The person who bent my stocks did not guarantee against breakage. He did say he had only one stock break in the bend process (out of dozens).

Good luck.