Years and years ago I was deer hunting with my nephew. He was one of those people that doesn't have any kind of internal compass.
I always had to get him to the spot he was going to hunt and later come back and get him.

We were hunting in an area that I really didn't expect to see anyone else.

Back then I only deer hunted on the ground...sit awhile still hunt awhile.

I dropped him off well before first light a short time later I hear several fast shots from his direction....boom boom.

I quickly went back to check on him.

Whats with all the shooting ?...I didn't shoot...somebody shot...it wasn't me....who the hell was it ?

By then I noticed he was reluctant to talk...I pressed him even more finally.

It was that guy in that tree right over there his gun shot when he was pulling it up...20 yards away was this dam idiOt climbed up this tree. I walked over pissed because he had literally sat on top of my nephew.

I walk over 'whats up buddy...whats with all the shooting....my gun went off when I was pulling it up the tree...yea we all know that then I went on to read him the riot act act about hunting on top of my nephew...

The guy had a Remington 742...rope tied to the trigger guard lucky for this idiOt the gun came up butt first...and fired into the ground.

During hunting season there is a moron entering the woods every few minutes somewhere.

Guns don't cause accidents...people cause accidents.