Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: A R McDaniel Jr
Dang! They've got all kinds of neat stuff on eBay!

Alan

Yeah, but two years ago, I could see all of the Ebay Lefever parts listings on under 2 pages of 25 items per page. Now it's anywhere from 5 to 7 pages because Gun Garage and a couple others have piles of extremely over-priced Nitro Special parts. If you bought the parts from them to build a complete Nitro Special, it would probably cost nearly a grand to have a mismatched $150.00 shooter. It's always good to have several projects to work on so you can move to another when you get tempted to get impatient or pay too much for some little part that will come along soon enough at a reasonable price.

Impatient? I tripped over the darn thing for a year before I scratched the rust off of it. Projects started: 1. Enders restoration. 2. J.Stevens 335 restoration. 3. Savage 1899 22 HP Takedown restoration. 4. Mauser 95 re-stock. 5, 6, 7. Mauser 98s to re-stock. 8. Need med high rings for CZ 17 HMR. 9. Work up cast bullet load for Ruger 22 Hornet. 10. Try to find ANYTHING the Henry BBS 41 mag will shoot into a pie plate at 50 yards. There's probably more....

And that's just guns. There's a shower stall project winding up tomorrow, oak tree trimming winding up tomorrow, garden that needs planting, I fertilized heavy and it's been raining all week so mowing starts and never stops, then there's six grandkids (That's a drop everything and be grandpa thing for me).

I just don't have time to be impatient.

Unfortunately, in perusing the eBay offerings today, I saw a bunch of things that I can use.......

Thanks for all the help.

Alan