I have one with upgraded wood. I have not shot it much but did some hunting with it and it handles well. It is (mechanically) a Rizzini clone, I think. Barrels hinge on trunions, locks up with a sliding under bolt like Browning. Got the 28" barrels and straight-hand stock. The case hardening seems well done and I don't miss engraving.

If you compare it to something like the Rizzini BR110 (which I own) @$2K MSRP you are getting a whole lot more for your money. But the Revelation doesn't come in 28 gauge, and the BR110 does. If you move up to the Aurum in that line you're talking $3.4K. So $2.4K with the wood upgrade is in a sweet spot. Don't have enough trigger time to provide more endorsement and I hope I never need their customer service.

Bought it for my 65th birthday and because I am originally from New Britain. Delivery took a couple of months. We didn't have any long soulful conversations, I ordered it on line and they emailed me for my FFL when it was ready. The first time I called whoever answered the phone could not describe the action to me so I held off until the gun was reviewed in Shooting Sportsman, which was very positive and provided the missing information, after which I placed my order.

https://shootingsportsman.com/connecticut-shotgun-revelation/

Bruce